The advantages of two piece of ball valve include the f […]
The advantages of two piece of ball valve include the following:
1.The fluid resistance is small. The resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size, light weight.
3. Tight and reliable. Plastics are widely used in sealing materials of ball valves. They have good sealing performance and are also widely used in vacuum system.
4. Easy operation, quick opening and closing. From full opening to full closing, there only needs to be a 90 degrees rotation, which is easy for remote control.
5. Easy maintenance. Ball valves have simple structures, and the seals are usually active, which is convenient for removal and replacing.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing of the ball and valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium flows through, there’ll be no corrosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of application. The diameter can be as small as a few millimeters, or can be as large as a few meters. From high vacuum to high pressure, it can both be applied. When the ball rotates 90 degrees, spheres should be present at both the inlet and outlet, therefore cutting off the flow.
Two-piece ball valve is a relatively new type of ball valve. It has some advantages that are unique due to its own structure, such as no friction switch, not-wearable sealing, small opening and closing torque. So the size of the actuators used can be reduced. And it is easy to install, can regulate and strictly cut off the medium, and is widely used in various equipments.